Amber is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) registered with the State of Texas since 2002. She has extensive valuation experience having performed business and equity interest appraisals in conjunction with ESOP administration purposes, gift and estate planning, divestiture, family limited partnerships and lending purposes for enterprises in a broad range of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, professional services, energy, construction, entertainment and technology. Her other experience includes public audit practice, small business accounting and tax preparation. She also served as an accounting and finance instructor for the University of Arkansas.
Amber earned Bachelor of Business Administration degrees in Accounting and Finance from Texas A&M University and is a member of the AICPA.
- “Valuation Implications of the New Lease Accounting Standards”
- “Main Street Employee Ownership Act”
- “Brewing Value” – Overview and Benefits of Business Valuation for the Craft Beer Industry
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Craft Brewers Association
- American Business Women’s Association
- The ESOP Association
- Texas A&M University, BBA in Accounting and BBA in Finance