Since 2006, Lori has exclusively specialized in valuation, helping hundreds of business owners plan for retirement, acquire and sell businesses, and negotiate divorce settlements. When not assisting individual business owners, she works with trustees, financial advisors, attorneys, and financial institutions delivering strong, objective valuation advice for purposes such as estate and gift tax, marital dissolution, litigation, employee stock ownership plan implementation, and SBA lending. Lori is able to make complex valuation issues readily understandable to her clients. She also provides expert testimony as well as expert opinions, such as fairness and solvency opinions.
Lori’s valuation experience includes businesses ranging in size from annual revenues of less than one million dollars to those in excess of five hundred million dollars. She has a wealth of experience in many industries including manufacturing, professional services, branding, market research, construction, and engineering.
Lori speaks and writes about valuation topics including succession planning, business transition, and valuation in divorce. She is also a guest on the Simply Money radio show sharing valuation advice with business owners.
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), The American Society of Appraisers
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- Ohio Employee Ownership Center (OEOC)
- The ESOP Association
- Goering Center for Family and Private Business
- Ohio Craft Brewers Association
- American Business Women’s Association
- McGill University, MBA
- Boston University, BS in Business Administration